Table of Contents
Are you a professional or beginner designer? Have you been looking for a great review site to find the best mockups, logo designs, and other graphics? Placeit Reviews is your new home. We scour the web for amazing design projects that we think will be useful to our visitors. If you need any kind of graphic design project at all, Placeit Reviews is here to help!
No matter your level of expertise with design, marketing or video production, everyone has a need for professional photos to make their eCommerce site or small business stand out from the competition. If you’re seeking quality photos but don’t know where to turn for help, this Placeit reviews article will explain how this resource is answering the call.
Merchants often feel overwhelmed by designing all aspects of the product, sales, marketing and mockup design. Thankfully, there are tools that allow you to quickly turn ideas into successful business ventures!
One way to set your company apart from the competition is to create branded products such as t-shirts, mugs, and shirts.
Placeit, a brand with over 15 years of expertise in graphic design and marketing, provides the resources for customers to make perfect marketing materials.
That being said, you might be wondering: what else does Placeit offer? How much does they cost? What are the pros and cons of using their service?
You may be wondering if the weapon of choice for entrepreneurs is Placeit. Well, read on to find out whether this tool delivers what it promises and becomes a winning component in your business strategy.
Placeit Review: Who’s Placeit?
Placeit offers thousands of apparel, video, and graphic design templates you can download and edit within moments. But, not only do they offer tons of stunning templates, but they also provide a variety of other marketing and branding tools.
Placeit provides large collection of Mockups, Designs, Logos and Videos in seconds , with a variety of professional templates for your graphic and video design needs.
The tools Placeit offers provide the perfect opportunity to explore new ideas, save time on content creation and get more creative in general – all while saving money!
Placeit is an easy-to-use platform that provides you with everything you need to promote and grow your business or idea without ever leaving the comfort of home. It’s helpful for people who are looking for branding help at any level or company size, from beginner designers just starting out to large enterprises requiring marketing images as part of their PR strategy.
Placeit is a great resource for creators of e-commerce sites. Using their logo maker, you fill out the form and they produce a new logo design within minutes.
Placeit offers much different apparels and digital mockups to choose from. It’s a great resource for designing professional-looking merchandise that reflects your business and in just a matter of moments.
Placeit provides users with all the tools they need to create branded items quickly and easily, without any technical or artistic skills.
But what does Placeit offer? How much do they cost? What are the pros and cons of using their service?
Placeit offers a free demo for all of its tools with no obligations. After the trial, you’re welcome to choose from an affordable monthly or annual plan that best suits your needs.
- The Unlimited Subscription – $14.95 a month, or $99.95 a year.
With this option, you’ll have unlimited access to Placeit’s design templates, video template keys, mockups, and logo makers. You can download as many assets as you want. Your subscription will also last as long as you like with our monthly to yearly options available for purchase.
- A Single Purchase: Don’t Want to Commit?
This option offers ‘pay as you go’ style purchases so that you only have to pay for what you want. For instance, if there is a single T-shirt or mockup being created based on your design files then the design fee will be just one sum too. This could be an advantage if you don’t think that this company would meet your needs often enough to warrant a subscription, and it may also be a good way of testing the company’s quality without spending more than necessary.
- Here are Placeit’s one-off costs:
- Mockups: $7.95
- Design template: $2.95
- Logos: $39.95
- Video mockups and single video: $9.95
There are a couple of free options if you so desire, with one being the trial. Another option would be to wait for Placeit to post images where downloading is free or at least offered as a bonus.
Your monthly subscription will automatically renew, but you can cancel anytime. Make sure to cancel before the next billing date or you may be charged for the following month/year.
Placeit does not allow for refunds if you do not use your subscription, and the company reserves the right to terminate accounts immediately without notice. However, any assets that you have created will remain on the platform as long as your account is active
Placeit cons :
– Placeit does not allow for refunds if you do not use your subscription, and the company reserves the right to terminate accounts immediately without notice. However, any assets that you have created will remain on the platform as long as your account is active
– It can be expensive with monthly subscriptions
– Some images may lack quality or uniqueness from other stock photography/video services (which are free)
– Easy to use interface – videos come in a variety of formats and sizes so they work well across all platforms including web previews, YouTube channels, social media posts, etc. They also offer templates to make it easy for designers who don’t know how to edit video in Photoshop or After Effects by themselves.
Placeit pros : Placeit has easy to use interfaces, templates for videos that lack quality and uniqueness
– Placeit offers a variety of video formats including web previews, YouTube channels, social media posts
– Providing designers with an interface they can’t edit themselves is beneficial since it saves time and effort. Plus the template makes it so anyone can do this – even someone who doesn’t know how to work in Photoshop or After Effects.
Placeit Review: Print on demand
What is print on demand? This involves printing a single or a small number of copies of any object, like text or an image.
Say, for example, you’re selling a T-shirt – a print-on-demand company will give you the rights to make your own design and then use that to cover a blank tee. Once you’ve made some sales with this service, they will fill any orders they receive from customers who have purchased your shirt and ship it right away.
With all this in mind, it’s clear that Placeit is not a print-on-demand company.
The first thing you’ll need to do when considering the print-on-demand option for your design is research which companies offer this service and then make sure they can accommodate all of your needs with their printing capabilities.
– Can be expensive with monthly subscriptions (especially if you want access to all assets)
– Some images may lack quality or uniqueness from other stock photography/video services (which are free)
*With these points in mind, placeit does not seem like a good choice for those looking into prints on demand. It would be better suited as an online asset provider.*
Buy Placeit at just $4
$19 is way too expensive? Consider buying the same Placeit group buy account from Toolsurf.com which only costs you just $4 per month!
What does Placeit have to offer?
Placeit offers a vast library of templates for you to select from, which gives the capability to:
- Logos: Browse thousands of logo templates for any industry you can imagine, and find a one that complements your brand.
- Design templates: Finding a quality design template on Placeit is easy for any type of product you’re designing – t-shirts, flyers, social media images, etc.
- Mock-ups: If you’re in need of high-resolution mock-ups for creating clothing like t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, hats or other items such as mugs, tote bags and pillows. Placeit currently has a whopping number of options to choose from!
- Videomaker: Placeit’s state-of-the-art video maker provides a drag and drop interface that allows you to produce effective videos for your business.
- Gaming: Create assets for your Twitch profile with Placeit – they provide everything you need to get started!
The bottom line: Placeit has the tools you need to take your marketing campaign from an idea to a reality.
They are always adding new templates for graphics and videos so there’s no shortage of variety or creativity here! If you’re looking for attractive options with plenty of room to grow as your business grows then Placeit is the perfect place to start.
- Step One: Select one template (from their extensive library) that matches what you require. It can be in any format – video maker, logo design, mock-up; they’ve got it all covered under one roof! Click on ‘continue’ at the bottom left corner of the screen which will take you to a product page where additional information about pricing and quality control features are available.
Once you have found a template you like, it’s time to play around with the customization options! Placeit has an easy-to-use editor that allows you to change the colors and fonts of your design.
- Step Two: Next is uploading assets from your computer or internet browser which will help people get started on creating their own designs such as images and logos. Once they are uploaded, click ‘continue’ in order to edit them using the same tools available for customizing templates (you should have seen this option when first playing around).
This really helps give some life into these often lifeless graphics so don’t forget about adding photos or background textures just before designing anything too bland! There also settings for how long viewers can use what you create once.
- Step three – You can then save your design and upload it to see how it will look in a separate preview window. That’s it !
Placeit Review’s features are helpful for beginners and professionals alike. They offer a wide array of options to choose from, including images, logos, templates and mockups as well as backgrounds or textures. Their website is fun to explore with the ability to customize everything in addition to having an intuitive interface. This makes it easy even for inexperienced people who have no idea how Adobe programs work!
– The company offers plenty of free assets that help jumpstart your design process which you can then edit using their own tools before customizing them further if desired. There’s also settings available on certain types of items like how long viewers will be able to use what they’ve created after uploading so there are many thing to consider.
– All in all, Placeit is a great option for those who are looking to create something new without much hassle and it’s perfect for businesses of any size!
My Final Placeit conclusion
All in all, Placeit is a great option for those who are looking to create something new without much hassle and it’s perfect for businesses of any size! It offers free assets that can jumpstart your design process which you can then edit using their own tools before customizing them further if desired. If you’re still not sure what to use PlaceIt as the answer may be right on this page; here we’ll go over some of its best features and how they could benefit different types of people or companies.
All in all, Placeit is a great option for those who are looking to create something new without much hassle and it’s perfect for businesses of any size!
Thanks for reading Placeit reviews!